Business Owners Policy (BOP)
A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and additional protection into one convenient package.
Business insurance is a necessity for even the smallest company in order to protect and maintain its financial health. At Narver Insurance, we understand how important that is.
Common BOP coverage includes:
- Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- Equipment breakdown insurance, which protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
- Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- Medical payments coverage, which covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent
- Rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow
Whether you are an experienced risk manager or a novice business owner, we will answer your questions and help you determine the appropriate coverage for your business.