Inland marine insurance covers property or materials as they are transported via various shipping methods across the country. The term comes from the days when materials were off-loaded directly from ships and then moved inland.
- Computers/computer systems
- Tools and equipment for artisan contractors (from mobile equipment to hand tools)
- Fine Art Dealers/Galleries (covers the fine art and tools/equipment used in conjunction with fine art)
- Photographers camera equipment
- Motor Truck Cargo (covers the goods being carried by an insured trucker)
- Transportation Form (covers goods shipped by or to our insured via common carrier)
- Pet Groomers (covers their equipment, especially for those with mobile operations)
- Veterinarians (covers their equipment, especially when portable in nature)
- Vending Machine Form – used to cover vending machines (not the contents)
- Dealers Service Form – covers equipment used by servicing contractors/installers (appliances, flooring, plumbers, etc.)
Let us help you find just the right policy for you.